Do you feel like you need one last finishing touch to tie together everything in your favorite space? Wondering if you should add window treatments or not? Our answer is always yes. Look no further – here are TEN window treatment designs that EED loves from one of our vendors, India’s Heritage. All of the window treatment options included in this blog can be purchased through EED in various colors, prints, and sizes. Elizabeth Erin Designs would love to meet with you in a free 30-minute consultation to discuss window treatment options and ultimately achieve your vision.
- A plush velvet look in a deep hue is perfect for when you want to achieve a rich and elegant appearance.
2. Sheer panels are wonderful in spaces where you want to bring in more natural light, and also give any room a lot of visual height.
3. An elegant neutral, these treatments are perfect to accessorize any room.
4. Pattern is always a fun way to accent a room. These polka-a-dots are perfect for a girls’ bedroom or family room, as it brings in sunlight and a fun pattern.
5. We think the grey and yellow floral print on this style would be perfect for a nursery or sunroom!
6. A Macrame String option is a fun statement and gives us ALL the boho vibes.
7. Elegant silk curtains… for a space that is dripping in gold accents.
8. A squiggle pattern would be great for an elegant farmhouse design, we love the variation this brings!
9. These navy curtains will lengthen your space due to the horizontal lines and are also a great pop of color!
10. Lastly, we picked a great neutral staple with a different twist to keep the room visually pleasing.
We are blessed to employee some of the best up and coming interior designers in training! This blog was written by Marah Schmitz, Junior at UNI and edited by Jodi Peterman. Fantastic job Marah!